Oswego, N.Y. - A Pulaski man has been arrested for a fatal crash back in August.
23 year old Zachary Moot is charged with Vehicular Manslaughter, DWI, along with other traffic violations.
Police say Moot was driving the motorcycle under the influence in the Town of Oswego on August 25th, when he crashed.
His passenger 23-year-old Daniel Schneider was killed.
The complete list of charges against Moot are as follow:
- Vehicular Manslaughter in the second degree
- Driving While Ability Impaired by the Combined Influence of Alcohol and Drugs.
- Driving While Intoxicated.
- Aggravated Unlicensed Operation of a Motor Vehicle in the third degree.
- Unlicensed Operation of a Motor Vehicle.
- Failure to Keep Right.