North Syracuse, N.Y. - A Liverpool man has been arrested after making fraudulent transactions at the bank he worked for.
35 year old Anthony Walker, was an employee at Solvay Bank in North Syracuse, when a 72 year old woman reported that 14,000 dollar was missing from her account.
An investigation determined that Walker, made 16 fraudulent transactions from the woman's account. Walker faces 33 various felony counts.
The bank said the woman will be fully refunded the money.
These are the charges Walker faces:
- (15 counts) Forgery 2nd degree, a class “D” felony
- (16 counts) Falsifying Business Records 1st degree, a class “E” felony
- (1 count) Identity Theft 1st degree, a class “D” felony
- (1 count) Grand Larceny 3rd degree, a class “D” felony
- (1 count) Unlawful Possession of Personal ID 3rd degree, a class “A” misdemeanor