Oswego, N.Y. - As a winter storm hits Upstate New York highway crews will be working hard to keep streets and roads cleared.
In Oswego, Mayor Billy Barlow has put into effect an on-street winter parking ban.
This ban prohibits on-street parking in the city of Oswego from midnight to 6:00 a.m. in residential areas and 2:00 a.m. to 6:00 a.m. in the downtown district.
People can park their cars in approved lots.
Free overnight, public parking lots are listed below:
- Wright’s Landing Marina Parking Lot
- Breitbeck Bell Tower Parking Lot
- Cayuga and West First Street Parking Lot (along sidewalk only)
- Route 48 Parking Lot (South of Post Office)
- West Schuyler Street Parking area (along Fence line)
- Fort Swimming Pool Parking Lot
- Burkle Street Parking Lot