Syracuse, N.Y. - Nearly 900 cartons of illegal cigarettes were seized from several retailers in Onondaga County.
Investigators from the state Department of Taxation and Finance, along with other agencies executed multiple search warrants in Cicero, Liverpool, and Syracuse.
In addition to those they found at the establishments, they also seized 66 cartons of untaxed cigarettes from a storage unit.
These are the locations where the cigarettes were found:
- 20/20 Tobacco Shop & Conv., 3100 James St., Syracuse
- Cicero Smoke Shop Inc., 8033 Brewerton Rd., Cicero
- GFM & Son, Inc., 1202 Willis Ave., Syracuse
- Mattydale Cigar & Tobacco LLC, 2223 Brewerton Rd., Syracuse
- Mattydale Express/Grand Ave, 2109 Brewerton Rd., Syracuse
- Midler Market Inc., 3009 James St Syracuse
- Park Deli & Grocery LLC, 900 Park Ave., Syracuse
- Smoke Line Convenience Inc., 527 Charles Ave., Syracuse
- Wolf Street Market LLC 339 Wolf St., Syracuse
- Xpress Mart, LLC, 601 W. Manlius Street, East Syracuse