Centro is set to resume most of its regular bus service soon.
With the exception of a few routes, most Centro bus lines in CNY will resume full service beginning on Monday, June 15th. Bus fare will also be resuming on that date. The Syracuse and Utica transit hubs will also reopen with limited access to ticket vending machines.
The following routes still remain suspended:
- Sy 682 Lakeview Park – Fairgrounds (seasonal service)
- Osw 246 Oswego-Fulton-Syracuse
- Aub 236 Auburn-Syracuse via Skaneateles-Camillus
- Aub 38 Auburn-Syracuse via Weedsport-Elbridge
- Aub 138 Auburn-Syracuse via Taunton
- Aub 8 Auburn-Moravia
Centro also announced certain routes that serviced Shoppingtown Mall will no longer make stops there.
- Sy 223 James St. bus route will extend to Walmart
- Sy 530 SU-Westcott bus route will extend to Walmart
- All Sy 62 Manlius buses will no longer serve ShoppingTown Mall
- Sy 462 Manlius will extend to/from the Syracuse Transit Hub and Wegmans – DeWitt
- Sy 168 Erie Blvd. will extend to Home Depot
- Sy 176 Salt Springs will extend to Home Depot