Syracuse, N.Y. - If you are a GRAND SLAM breakfast fan bad news.
Seven Central New York Denny's restaurants will be closing due to "unforeseeable business circumstances prompted by COVID-19,".
A total of 240 employees will be affected by the closings.
The Denny's locations affected are:
- Thompson Road, Syracuse N.Y.
- Lawrence Road, Syracuse N.Y.
- Elwood Davis Road, Syracuse N.Y.
- Erie Blvd, Syracuse N.Y.
- Grant Ave., Auburn, N.Y.
- W. Genessee St., Camillus N.Y.
- Brewerton Road, Cicero N.Y.
Many other Denny's locations throughout the state are also closing.