Syracuse, N.Y. - The Onondaga County Health Department confirmed today that employees at two local businesses have tested positive for COVID-19.
People who visited the following stores on these days and times may have been exposed:
Target, Route 31 in Clay
• Sunday, April 19: 7:00 am to 12:00 noon
• Monday, April 20: 7:00 am to 12:00 noon
• Tuesday, April 21: 7:00 am to 12:00 noon
Walmart, 6438 Basile Rowe in East Syracuse
• Tuesday, April 21: 4:00 pm to 11:00 pm
• Wednesday, April 22: 3:00 pm to 10:30 pm
Both individuals were wearing face masks during their shifts, and both businesses are continually adhering to CDC guidelines to protect the health of their customers.
If you went there during those times, just monitor your symtoms