Syracuse, N.Y. - Onondaga County Health Department is warning the public of potential COVID-19 exposure at several local businesses.
Three area pharmacies are the latest to report employees who have tested positive for the coronavirus. Walgreens locations in the city of Syracuse at S Salina St and Onondaga Blvd are asking their customers to watch for symptoms, and Kinney Drugs on Electronics Pkwy in Liverpool are reporting a positive COVID-19 test in its store.
Additionally, Hallinan's Wine and Liquor in Fairmount also confirmed an employee's coronavirus diagnosis.
Here is a list of days and times customers may have been exposed.
Walgreens 4001 S. Salina St., Syracuse
- March 27: 7:50 a.m. to 4:40 p.m.
- March 28: 7:30 a.m. to 5:45 p.m.
- March 30: 7:50 a.m. to 5:10 p.m.
- March 31: 1:05 p.m. to 9:15 p.m.
Walgreens 4751 Onondaga Blvd, Syracuse
- March 27: 1 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- March 28: 1p.m. to 9 p.m.
- March 30: 1p.m. to 8 p.m.
- March 31: 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
Kinney Drugs—437 Electronics Parkway, Liverpool
- March 27: 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- March 29: 5 a.m. to 11 a.m.
Hallinan’s Wine and Liquor—3504 W. Genesee St., Fairmount
- March 30: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- March 31: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.