Syracuse Firefighters Release Cause OF House Fire Near Bellevue

Syracuse, N.Y. - Syracuse Firefighters say they know what caused a large house fire neat the Bellevue Country Club yesterday afternoon.

Investigators say that the fire started from a cigarette in the garage. The fire from that cigarette spread into the kitchen, but it also ignited the pickup-truck in the garage.

Freighters say between the gas tank, and the floor to ceiling clutter throughout the home, it was a difficult fire to put out.

One person was home at the time of the fire, but he was able to get himself out and was not hurt.

570 WSYR · Syracuse's News, Weather & Traffic

Listen Now on iHeartRadio

outbrain pixel