Oswego County, N.Y. - A Liverpool man is facing a slew of charges after leading Oswego County Deputies on a chase Monday night.
23 year old Michael Rubino the Third, refused to pull over for deputies and went on a wild ride...from the city of Fulton into the city of Oswego and back towards Fulton. It ended in the Town of Volney.
He faces the following charges:
- Fleeing from an officer
- Third-degree aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle
- 3 counts of failure to comply
- Unlawful possession of marijuana
- Motor vehicle license violation
- 3 counts of reckless driving
- 3 counts of speed unreasonable and prudent
- 5 counts of speed in zone
- Speed over 55 mph
- 3 counts of improper passing
- 8 counts of disobey red light
- 3 counts of disobey traffic control device