Dewitt, N.Y. - Dewitt Police say an electrical worker has died after being electrocuted.
Police say Derek Torres, of Buffalo, died while doing work for AmeriPride on New Court Ave.
First responders say he was found unconscious on a scissor lift after apparently being shocked while he changed a ballast.
The victim’s coworkers performed CPR, police said, and called 911.
Torres was taken to St. Joseph’s Hospital where he later died.
The Onondaga County Medical Examiner’s Office and OSHA are also investigating in addition to DeWitt Police.