Residents Safely Escape Apartment House Fire In Syracuse

Syracuse, N.Y. - Everyone escaped a fire safely Thursday night in Syracuse.

The fire broke out around 10:30 p.m. at an apartment house on Grant Boulevard, near the Change of Pace sports bar.

Fire officials say that they brought in a lot of help to quickly put out the fire and to make sure that everyone was safely out of the several units.

Investigators say that the fire started in the kitchen of one of the first floor units and that the damaged was limited to the first floor.

Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content