Two People Escape Early Morning Fire

Syracuse, N.Y. - Two people are thankful to be alive after a fire broke out in their home early this morning.

Syracuse fire investigators say the fire on Edwards St. could have been much worse because the home had no working smoke detectors.

The residents woke up to the smell of smoke around 7:30 as at the same time someone walking by saw smoke and called 911.

The people made it out without injuries and no firefighters were hurt.

(Getty Images)

Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content