Oswego, N.Y. - Oswego has issued a city-wide parking ban to go into effect tonight until further notice due to the weekend snowstorm approaching.
There is no parking on city streets from 1 a.m. to 6 a.m.
There are lots available to the public for free parking. You can see a list of them below.
- Parking lot Wright’s Landing marina
- Parking lot at Breitbeck bell tower
- Parking lot on Burkle St
- Parking lot at the Fort Pool
- Parking lot at W 1st and Cayuga St Lot (along West 1st St sidewalk only)
- Parking lot on West First Street, south of Post Office
- Bronson St between Ontario and Dorcas (Behind Breitbeck baseball field)
- W Schuyler St between Governor and Liberty St (along the fence)
If you have any questions you can contact the Oswego DPW at 315-343-5055.