Fairmount Man Electrocuted While Working On His Garage

posted by Dave Smith - 

Fairmount, N.Y. - Camilllus police responded yesterday afternoon around 4:45 to a Horan Road home in regards to an electrocution.

A 51-year-old Fairmount man, whose name has not been released, was declared dead at the scene according to police. 

The man was attempting to put electrical service into his garage, and did not realize there was still power to some of the lines. 

Police officers were on the scene within minutes and National Grid cut the power to the lines, but the man was already dead. 

(Getty Images)

title

Content Goes Here