Fire At Central Square American Legion

Central Square, N.Y. - The American Legion in Central Square will be closed for a few days after a fire erupted there.

The fire broke out about 8:45 p.m. Monday night and appears to have started in the kitchen.  American Legion officials say that nobody was hurt and that there is going to be an extensive cleanup because of smoke and water damage. 

Fire officials say that they had the fire under control quickly and the cause is being looked into.



Content Goes Here