Last Thursday Oswego County Drug Task Force along with the Oswego County Sheriffs Department Emergency Services Unit and the Fulton Police Department executed a search warrant on 516 Seward Street in Fulton.
They found 15.8 grams of cocaine, 496 prescription pills, dilutants, digital scales and two illegally possessed handguns one of which was loaded. The street value of the drugs is around $3, 750
They arrested 40 year old John L. Williams and charged him with: after finding over 15 grams of cocaine, almost 500 prescription pills and 2 illegal handguns, one of which was loaded.
- Criminal Possession of a Controlled Substance in the 3rd degree, intent to sell- Class B Felony
- Criminal Possession of a Controlled Substance in the 4th degree - Class C Felony
- Criminal Possession of a Weapon in the 2nd degree- Class C Felony
- Criminally Using Drug Paraphernalia in the 2nd degree- Class A Misdemeanor (2 counts)
- Endangering the Welfare of a Child- Class A Misdemeanor
Williams was arraigned in Fulton City Court and sent to the Oswego County Correctional Facility in lieu of $10,000 cash bail or $20,000 bail bond. He is scheduled to reappear in Fulton City Court on April 18, 2018.
The investigation is ongoing and further arrests or criminal charges are possible.