Rock Band Chevelle is coming to Chevy Court at the Great New York State Fair Thursday August 24th at 8:00 p.m.
The band is known for songs like ‘The Red’ and ‘Send the Pain Below’
The show is happening on the first of two Three Dollar Thursdays, when admission to the Fair is just $3.
Chevelle joins a growing lineup of shows that includes:
- Robert Randolph and the Family Band, 2 pm, August 23
- 3 Doors Down, 8 pm, August 23
- The Fabulous Thunderbirds, 2 pm, August 25
- The Beach Boys, 7 pm, August 25
- Peter Noone, 2 pm, August 28
- Kansas, 8 pm, August 28
- The Marshall Tucker Band, 2 pm, August 29
- Taylor Dayne, 2 pm, August 30
- LeAnn Rimes, 8 pm, August 31
- Spin Doctors, 2 pm, September 3