Syracuse, N.Y. – Syracuse Police have arrested 12 people following a major drug bust at a house on Gifford Street yesterday morning.
Police Officers say they Division executed a search warrant at 524 Gifford Street following an investigation into the sale of illegal drugs in the area.
In all police recovered 114 bags of Heroin weighing 4.4. grams, 500 grams of Marijuana, $3500.00 in cash, a stolen and loaded .32 caliber semi-automatic handgun and a stolen and loaded .40 caliber Glock. Officers say that there was a teenager in the home at the time the warrant was executed.
Police say they have charged the following with third degree Criminal Possession of Marijuana, Unlawful Possession of Marijuana and Endangering the Welfare of a Child:
- Latraysa E, Birden, 20, 524 Gifford Street
- Tiesha N. Birden, 34, 524 Gifford Street
- Tyrese T. Birden, 17, 524 Gifford Street
- Asia L. Davis, 22, 215 Lakeview Avenue
- Clinton Hill, 18, 201 Hawley Avenue
- Laquita L. Millhouse, 19, 524 Gifford Street
- Terrell Poe, 21, 302 E. Florence Avenue
- Gorgeous Williams, 16, 1416 W. Onondaga Street
Police also brought charges against the following:
- Chanon Jones, 18, 209 Hubbell Avenue, Multiple Counts of Criminal Possession of a Controlled Substance 3rd, 4th and 7th degrees, resisting arrest, Criminal Possession of a Weapon 2nd degree and Possession of Marijuana.
- Sabria F. Washington, 27, 347 Seymour Street, for Criminal Sale of Marijuana and Possession of Marijuana.
- Rory Williams, 17, 524 Gifford Street, for Criminal Possession of a Weapon, and Criminal Possession of Marijuana, Endangering the Welfare of a Child and Possession of Marijuana.
- Tyrease T. Young, 18, 1228 Bellevue Avenue, for Fifth Degree Criminal Possession of Marijuana and Possession of Marijuana.
Officers say all 12 are being held at the Justice Center.