Syracuse Firefighters needed to help some people out of their home this morning after it went up in flames:
<PSI_START_OBJECT><PSI_MEDIA><Media2><MediaID>240324</MediaID><Name>Roney Lane Fire 1 - Ian</Name><FileName>X:\Media\Roney Lane Fire 1 - Ian_1.wav</FileName><Length>00:00:22.6</Length><OutCue></OutCue><Description></Description></Media2><PSI_MID_OBJECT>Media : Roney Lane Fire 1 - Ian
Fire Officials say that they responded to a Southside apartment building shortly before 2. One person was rescued by a ladder as crews were setting up. When crews entered the building they found more people trapped by the smoke and flames that were on the second floor.
Fire Investigators say that the fire started when someone was careless with the disposal of smoking materials in their bedroom.