NewsRadio 570 WSYR's Mark Wainwright gives you the top 5 things you need to know for your Tuesday morning:
1. HERE'S TO YOUR HEALTH (CARE)! - House GOPers propose ACA repeal. Not everyone is happy.
2. EXECUTIVE ORDER, TAKE TWO - POTUS signs the second version. Maybe it'll work better.
3. WE WAS TAPPED, I SWEAR! - Head of Homeland Security totally agrees with the President.
4. WAS THAT T-SHIRT A GOOD IDEA? - Folks at Coleman's say everyone's coming out. Oops.
5. A TOWN HALL WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT - John Katko runs into some cranky constituents.