NewsRadio 570 WSYR's Mark Wainwright give you the top 5 things you need to know for your Monday morning:
1. Is This The Dreaded "Superbug"? - They tried 26 antibiotics. None of them worked.
2. Send In The Clowns - "The Greatest Show on Earth" pulls the plug.
3. Going To Overtime? Not! - Aaron Rogers needed just 30 seconds and 2 time-outs.
4. Big-Time Entertainers Still Avoiding Donald Trump - The Beach Boys might show up. Maybe.
5. A Much Tougher Game For Syracuse Tonight - SU visits North Carolina down on Tobacco Road.