3pm: The President announced the following guidelines this afternoon:
1. All Americans who can work from home are urged to do so.
2. Americans should not gather in groups of more than ten people.
3. Schooling should be at home
4. Discretionary travel and social visits should be avoided.
5. Anyone who is sick should stay home – and those who live in the same home as an ill person should self-quarantine.
6. Older Americans should stay home and avoid crowds and eating out in restaurants.
We'll give you part of this news conference.
4pm: Onondaga County Executive Ryan McMahon joins Bob to discuss two confirmed cases of COVID-19 that have now been confirmed in Onondaga County. We'll also talk about some things shutting down Monday evening for the time being due to the Coronavirus.
5pm: Bob talks to Congressman Tom Reed about a couple of things they're trying to do to provide relief during the Coronavirus outbreak. We'll also talk with Clay Town Supervisor Damian Ulatowski, on some precautions smaller town in our area are taking to keep us safe.