City Of Onedia, N.Y. - State Police have arrested a Cicero man after a wild car chase.
42 year old Michael Sarbocca, refused to stop for a Trooper in the city of Onedia.
He proceeded to drive recklessly down several city streets, entering a shopping plaza parking lot and slamming into a dumpster. He then drove into the Trooper's car and got away, eventually driving across a field, and striking the front porch of an abandoned house.
He attempted to flee on foot and was quickly caught and arrested.
He faces a variety of charges including a parole violation.
- Criminal Mischief 2nd degree - class “D” felony
- Criminal Possession of Stolen Property 3rd degree - class ”D” felony
- Reckless Endangerment 2nd degree - class “A” misdemeanor
- Criminal Mischief 4th degree - class “A” misdemeanor
- Criminal Possession of a Controlled Substance 7th degree - class “A” misdemeanor
- Resisting Arrest - class “A” misdemeanor
- Unlawful Fleeing a Police Officer in a motor vehicle 3rd degree - class “A” misdemeanor
- DWAI - Drugs - an unclassified misdemeanor