Liverpool, N.Y. - A Liverpool woman faces several drug charges after Onondaga County Sheriffs make a big drug bust.
Following a tip, and after months of investigation, Deputies arrested 35 year old Natalie Brennan on various charges. When the conducted a search warrant they found, approximately 2.5 kilograms which is over 5 and half pounds of ketamine, which is a very powerful anesthetic.
They also found about 2 ounces of cocaine, in excess of 175 doses of LSD, and over 12 and half of pounds of marijuana, along with scales and packaging materials.
She was charged with:
- Two counts of criminal possession of controlled substance in the 3rd degree
- One count of criminal possession of controlled substance in the 7th degree
- Two counts of criminal possession of a controlled substance in the 5th degree
- Five counts of criminal possession of a controlled substance in the 7th degree
- Two counts of criminally using drug paraphernalia in the 2nd degree
She was arraigned and released. Deputies continue to investigate.