No Injuries Following Carbon Monoxide Incident At Syracuse Warehouse


Syracuse fire crews say no one was injured following a hazardous materials incident at a warehouse.

Crews were called to a warehouse owned by Upstate Niagara Cooperative on Oneida St Sunday morning after smoke and carbon monoxide detectors went off at the facility. The department's hazmat team determined that the building had dangerously high carbon monoxide levels caused by battery chargers.


Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content