Watertown, N.Y. - A Watertown man is facing 121 sex offense charges.
State Police say they have arrested 42 year old Jay Rogers and charged him with a total 121 charges, including 54 counts of Rape in the 1st degree and 64 counts of a Criminal Sex Act 1st degree.
Other charges range from criminal possesion of a weapon to menacing, forcible touching and endangering the welfare of a child.
Rogers, had just been released from a Georgia Correctional Facility. This arrested follows an investigation that began in November 2017
He was remanded to the Jefferson County Public Safety building pending arraignment
Below are the list of charges Rogers faces.
- (54 counts) Rape 1st degree, a class “B” felony
- (64 counts) Criminal Sex Act 1st degree, a class “B” felony
- Criminal Possession of a Weapon 3rd degree, a class “D” felony
- Rape 3rd degree, a class “E” felony
- Criminal Sex Act 3rd degree, a class “E” felony
- Menacing 2nd degree, a class “A” misdemeanor
- Forcible Touching, a class “A” misdemeanor
- Endangering the Welfare of a Child, a class “A” misdemeanor