🕒 3PM Hour
- Discussion regarding Syracuse University asking students to self quarantine after spring break.
- Corona Virus, who's at risk? Bob informs us and gives recommendations.
- What about the Saint Patrick's Day Parade? Is it going to be cancelled? Bob doesn't think it should be, and he explains why.
- Stock Market discussion, the worst day we've had ever, depending on the metric you use. It's Russia's fault.
- Democratic Caucus discussion, focusing on Joe Biden.
- US Census discussion, redistricting etc.
- Joe Biden spoke about guns today, Bob elaborates on Joe loosing his cool over a question.
- Corona Virus Continued. It's a great time to travel!
🕓 4PM Hour
- Bob speaks on our local government, and how they have been handling the Corona Virus situation.
- There is nothing weird about buying toilet paper. 🧻
- Syracuse student quarantine discussion continued.
- Russia is trying to crash our petroleum industry here in the USA.
- Bob has learned, he's a face toucher.
- Listeners call in. ☎️
- Bob says, be prepared.
- Making paper bags, Bob questions the practice, and what it takes to do.
🕔 5PM Hour
- Syracuse University discussion continued. Students and self quarantine after spring break.
- Stock Market discussion continued.
- Listener's call in to discuss Bob's "Yo Yo" Bob wishes him a happy 80th Birthday!
- Corona Virus discussion continued.
- Democrats, tonight's caucus.
- Who would be a better debater against Trump?