Liverpool, N.Y. - A Village of Liverpool Man has been arrested and charged with 25 felonies.
Onondaga County Sheriff’s made the arrest after months of investigation.
32 year old Robert Shaw was charged with drug sales and illegal possession of guns. He's also charged with impersonating a Police Officer in an effort to rob others of drugs. After a search of his home police found, 7 guns, 22 lbs of pot, about an ounce of cocaine, a variety of Police style equipment including tasers, handcuffs, badges , hundreds of rounds of ammunition and 76 thousand dollars.
These are the changes he faces:
- Criminal Possession of a Controlled Substance 3rd degree (2 counts)
- Criminal Possession of a Controlled Substance 7th degree (2 counts)
- Criminal Possession of Marijuana 2nd degree
- Criminally Using Drug Paraphernalia (6 counts)
- Criminal Possession of a Weapon 2nd degree (2 counts)
- Criminal Possession of a Weapon 3rd degree (17 counts)
- Criminal Possession of Stolen Property 4th degree
- Criminal Possession of Marijuana 1st degree
List of the weapons seized:
- Glock model 17 9mm semi-automatic pistol that was stolen from Florida.
- Spike Tactical AR-15 style rifle with a defaced serial number.
- Stag Arms AR-15 style pistol, assault weapon with defaced numbers.
- Masterpiece Arms 9mm semi-automatic (UZI) style with a 30 round magazine and an attached silencer.
- Braztek International .38 special revolver.
- Semi-automatic 9mm pistol with no serial numbers.
- Russian-American Armory Saiga AK-47 rifle.