Utica, N.Y. - Utica Police have made a drug bust at a grocery store.
During the execution of a search warrant at the Eagle Street Express Mart, they found 14,000 untaxed cigarettes, along with good quantity of cocaine, marijuana, synthetic marijuana, concentrated cannabis oil and lots of cash.
They have arrested 25 year old Yonis Alharbi.
He's facing several the following charges:
- Criminal Possession of a Controlled Substance 4th Degree (Felony)
- Criminal Possession of a Controlled Substance 7th Degree (Misdemeanor)
- Criminal Tax Fraud 4th Degree (Felony)
- Possession/Transportation of Unstamped Cigarettes (Felony)
- Criminal Possession of Marihuana 3rd Degree (Felony)
- Unlawful Possession of Marihuana (violation)
- Possession of Synthetic Drugs (violation)