Cortland, N.Y. - A 23-year-old Cortland woman is accused sexually abusing a boy under the age of 5 and recording it on video.
Cortland Police arrested Brittany Berry, and charged her with having sexual contact with the boy in August and September.
Police say she recorded the sex acts and sent the video to another person.
Berry faces the following charges:
- Predatory sexual assault against a child, a felony
- Second-degree conspiracy, a felony
- First-degree criminal sex act, a felonyFirst-degree sexual abuse, a felony
- Promoting a sexual performance by a child, a felony
- Possessing a sexual performance by a child, a felony
- Endangering the welfare of a child, a misdemeanor
She is being held without bail.