Following an investigation into the illegal sales of narcotics, Auburn Police along with the Finger Lakes Drug Task Force , Emergency Response Team, the Auburn Police Department K-9 unit, and the NY Army National Guard Counter Drug Task Force executed a search warrant at 2 Capitol Street, Auburn.
They arrested 58 ear old Johnnie Sease Jr. He was charged with:
- 2 counts CPCS 3rd (B Felony)
- 3 counts Criminal possession of a weapon 3rd ( D felony)
- 2 counts Criminal possession of a firearm (E felony),
- 2 counts Criminally using drug paraphernalia 2nd (A Misdemeanor),
- Criminal possession of marijuana 5th (B misdemeanor
Sease may face additional charges.